October 20, 2010

Meal Plan for the week of 10/23-10/29


This is going to be a cheap week for me at the supermarket, I will be taking advantage of the cheap ravioli's and the cheap ribs (I love my slow cooker; it makes cheap meat taste great).  I am still not in the Halloween spirit so I hope the pumpkin spice cake helps kick off Halloween in my house.

Dinner
Saturday- California Cheeseburgers with Sweet Potato fries serves 2 ½ cost $4
Sunday- Slow Cook Chili and corn bread Serves 4 Cost $7.50
Monday- Crunchy Pork Chops with Gravy-n-Noodles, green beans, and homemade applesauce serves 4 cost $6
Tuesday- Left Over Night
Wednesday- Ravioli Casserole with Cesar Salad serves 3 cost $5
Thursday Slow- Cooker Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs with roasted potatoes and glazed carrots Cost $8 serves 4
Friday- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Tartar Sauce and Coleslaw serves 2 Cost $5.50

Snacks-&-Sweets
Pumpkin Spice Cake (no drooling on the blog please lol) Cost $5
Blueberry Muffins Cost $3.50 makes 12 muffins
Banana Bread Cost $2.50

No comments: