October 27, 2010

Meal Plan for Week of 10/20-11/05

When I saw beef for $1.69 and broccoli $.99 a pound my only thoughts is making Beef and Broccoli.  Let's not over look the apples for 50 cents a pound either, homemade applesauce here I come.

Dinner
Saturday Chicken Pot Pie $6 serves 4
Sunday Cheese Burgers with sweet potato fries $4 serves 2 1/2
Monday Cereal-Left Over Night
Tuesday All in 1 Pork $6.50 serves 2 1/2
Wednesday Stuff Shells with a garden salad $8 serves 4
Thursday Beef and Broccoli over white rice $5.25 serves 2
Friday Take Out

Breakfast
Saturday Morning Egg Sausage Bake
WeekDay: English Muffins/Oatmeal/Cereal

Snacks-N-Sweet
Thumbprint Cookies $2

3 comments:

. said...

Wow! Very impressive! I used to do this before the baby was born, and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of it again soon!

Amanda said...

I don't know if I'm going to do a meal plan during lent. I spend prob 2-3 hours a week a looking at the sales, meal plan, and pulling coupons. Which I don't feel right spending that kind of time on food during lent. Plus we eat the same
thing for 40 days...pasta, fish, veggies, pasta, fish, veggies.

brittany said...

i actually made the roast that was 1.69lb tonight! my first roast..and wow was it delicious..definitely will be buying it again when its on sale! =)