October 21, 2010

My conversation with God

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow are a bit easier, I do most of the talking and asking questions but one day God will be doing most of the talking and asking question… ask me some tough questions.  I always wonder what that day will be like. Sometimes I picture it will take place on Oprah’s stage with all my love ones in the audience other times I think that God will just join me for a walk. No matter where the setting takes place God will ask me and everyone the toughest questions. I know I am fully responsible for Monkey, God will ask me if I did my best on raising Monkey to be the best Christian he can be, did I give him the all the tools he needs to be a good person. I hope I can tell God that I did the best that I can, that Monkey is a great person full of love and happiness.  Monkey is now but he is only 19 months old, what will he be when he is 49 years old?    

2 comments:

. said...

Thank you for sharing this...my Little Bit is only 5 weeks and I'm already having these thoughts.

Amanda said...

Glad I'm not alone