September 3, 2010

Happy September

Fall it is my favorite season; I know it's still summer but fall is around the corner. I fancy the fall activities like apple picking, pumpkin carving, and hayrides. I also have a passion for football, comfort food, and watching the leaves change color. My town has a free county fair with hayrides and face painting this month and a October fest next month. It is expensive to live here in New Jersey but I absolutely adore Jersey this time of year, all the towns get together, there is so much to do and it cost so little. I love when strangers get together to have fun because then they are no longer strangers.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those activities sounds wonderful. I'm still waiting and hoping for some Summer weather here-- the CA coast always provides mild Summers, but this Summer has been downright cold. For that matter, we don't have anything near a true Autumn. Oh well, life is too full of good to complain much about the weather.

Pres. Kathy said...

Glad to have found your blog! I love fall too!!

Amanda said...

We went to a flea and farmers market yesterday. It was so nice to spend some time outside.

Sarah I heard that CA was unusually cold this summer.

Pres. Kathy I am glad you found me too looking forward to your blog too