September 29, 2010

Meal Plan 10/2-10/8

There are some great deals at my local ShopRite: Ground Beef for $1.99, bottom round roast for $1.79, bratwurst for $2.79 (also have coupon), whole mushroom’s for $1.99 (the slice mushrooms go on sale for the same price but they are 2 oz smaller and they don’t last as long in the fridge), and grapes are on sale for 99 cents.

This week I will be babysitting my nephews on Saturday so Ziti is the perfect meal, I will prep that morning and pop into the oven before dinner, all 4 boys love pasta, and mozzarella is on sale.

Dinner
Saturday- Baked Ziti with Easy Caesar Salad and Italian bread $9.50 serves 4 adults and 4 kids ;)
Sunday- Dinner over IL’s $0
Monday-  Beef stew with beer biscuits cost $12 serves 5
Tuesday- Beer Brats with carrot stick and cucumber slices $8.50 serves 3 ***LINK***
Wednesday- Left Over/Cereal Night $0
Thursday- Cheese Burgers with sweet potato fries and bell pepper slices $4.50 serves 2
Friday- Go out for Pizza $10 then movie date

Lunch
Week Day: For Monkey: Grilled Cheese and apple slices $2.5 serves 4
Week Day: For Monkey: Pizza $.88 serves 1
Week Day: For DH & Me: Deli sandwich on whole grain/wheat bread with spinach &V8 $20 serves 10
Saturday: Chili Dogs $2.50

Breakfast
Sunday- Coffee Hour at church
Week Day: Oatmeal/Cereal (bought at Sam’s Club) with fruit
Week Day: English muffins with blackberry jam

SNACKS-n-SWEETS
HM Apple Pie
HM Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Chips
Grapes

3 comments:

brittany said...

i joined!!! =)

you got the shoprite circular already? no fair! i usually dont get it till friday..its so sad how i look forward to it every week!..anyways its awesome to know about the sale on groud beef considering im using the last i have to make tacos tonight!!

Amanda said...

I go food shopping Saturday mornings, this way I give myself a week to look at the circular, pull my coupons, and make my menu. Also Shoprite on Saturday morning at 8am is dead! and I usually have Monkey so I prefer a slow supermarket. I don't get the circular at all, I use the internet.

brittany said...

ooh soo the ground beef is on sale this week..how did i miss that!?!
ill have to try to go tomorrow or friday!! =)
i go every sunday morning..or at least i use to when i was working full time..now i seem to go on mondays..