September 13, 2010

Othodox Child in a Non-Orthodox Church

We attained a christening Sunday that was at an Episcopal Church, which where the christening is part of the Sunday serves too. Well for the last 5 days I have been worried how Monkey was going to act in a non-Orthodox Church because our church is normally loud with children and the choir, everybody knows how Monkey likes to "sings" and loves to scream "Amen", plus I have tons of help to keep him under control. I am happy to say Monkey did pretty well during the services, he did scream "Amen" and he had to say hi to everybody around us but after that he was good. Monkey didn't make it for the full hour and half service but the church was very quiet and there really weren't a lot of children which I felt Monkey was even louder so I did take him to the car early but I was pretty happy with his behavior so we stopped at the local bakery and got a cookie.

No comments: