September 10, 2010

Happy 4 Years!

Do you ever just stop and think about how you got where you are? Today is my 4 year wedding anniversary and when I look back on our relationship it just proves to us that God has plans for us and know that DH and I would be perfect together. When DH and I meet over 8 years ago, we were both young, and we really didn’t know who we were yet. At first we were attracted to each other and realized that we had chemistry. Today I am still very much attracted to DH but the love has changed. The love is stronger more powerful than I could ever imagined it. I love who we turned into, I love the parents we have become, and I love the life we have created together. That’s my definition of a soul mate is God making two people who are perfect for each other now, later, and for eternity.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

that is a great way to put it!
Happy Anniversary again! =)