September 20, 2010

Random Thoughts

I have been so busy lately, my best friend just got married this weekend so I have spent all last week getting ready. I laugh now that it took me a week to get ready for her wedding which was 30 minutes away from my house.  Plus Monkey’s lesson are in full swing now, for the next few weeks we will be learning about Apples (which he loves) and still learning about the cross for the rest of September.  By the time Sunday came I was completely drained energy wise; if I had to pin point my energy level yesterday it was at a 2 (1 lowest 10 highest) but after a long bath and my Prayer Walks this afternoon I’m back at a 7ish. I could use any tips or advice on boosting my energy because I can’t always take a long bath or a prayer walk. Now if life was like a video game I could just use one of my energy packs and be good to go.

No comments: