November 22, 2010

Just stopping by to say Hello

I am on a stayacation and it's just great, spending lots of time with my DH and son. This is the perfect way to start the holiday season.  I'm online right now to make sure I have all my recipe for Thanksgiving since I will be hosting it at my house this year.  This year's menu is finally done, we will have the usually to start our with, nuts, hummus, spinach dip, crackers, cut veggies, chips, bread, pigs-in-the-blanket. For dinner will be ham, turkey, mushroom stuffing, sweet potatoes, broccoli and cheese, mix veggie, cranberry apple sauce. To finish we will have pumpkin cheesecake, apple pie, and random cakes that people are bringing

2 comments:

. said...

Sounds yummy! Good luck with getting everything prepared and ready! Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your "staycation"!

brittany said...

thats a great way to start out the holidays! enjoy your staycation!! i glad i have off tomorrow even though im not hosting im making to desserts to bring! =)
your menu for the day sounds wonderful!!! enjoy your thanksgiving!! =)