November 29, 2010

Happy Monday

It was nice having a week off with my family; we didn't do anything crazy we just spend every minute together, which I love.  I also love working, I believe me working makes me a better momma and wifey. This is what works for my family and God made every family different. My husband doesn't expect the world out of me and I have a lot of energy to play with Monkey when I get home from work. And the weekends, forget it I don't sleep on the weekend, that might be a reason why I love working, it's the only place where I can relax lol j/k

I have a lot of work to do, it's month end and I was off last week (I wish my clients were off last week too). Lucky I have my Christmas music, dinner cooking in the crock pot, and left over cheesecake in the fridge ;).  Happy Monday 

No comments: