November 9, 2010

Chit Chat Time

I used to be a huge texter (texter is a person who has over 500 texts in one month) because I am so busy and have a lot of friends and family that I stay contact almost daily.  I am not a fan of talking on the phone while other people are in the room; I just find that rude to no end. And when I am home I give all my attention to my DH and son. I thought by texting was the perfect solution but then I saw how much I was paying for a  texting plan and it made me sick to my belly and I friend reminded me that you lose something when you have to type, you can’t really express yourself and truly enjoy a good laugh.  I have a 15 minute commute from the office to my house so now I call a friend or family member and just chat about whatever; Chit Chat Time. Today start a new billing cycle and with God’s help I pray I will have less than 200 texts which means I can lower my text plan and save $10 a month, that’s $10 more I can give to tithe.  

No comments: