November 5, 2010

Christmas is only 50 days away

But before Christmas, we have birthdays, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, little vacation for DH and me, Christmas lent, and one wedding… I’m starting to feel a little sick, J/K I love this time of year.

Looking at my To-Do list from last month; I have completed my budget (less than $500) Santa is coming; he will just have a smaller sack this year.  I have brainstormed and gather ideas for gifts. My Christmas cards are filled out (need to add holiday picture).

What I need to do this month
1)     Make homemade gifts
2)     Wrap gifts
3)     Take Christmas picture (11/22)
4)     Enjoy Lent, read the scriptures, prayers, and fast

2 comments:

brittany said...

LOVE this time of year..
we are seriously beyond broke..so i keep trying to come up with ideas for gifts for people..even though everyone keeps telling us not to do anything for anyone this year..i just cant..so people are getting alot of baked goods for christmas..and each couple will get a $25 gift card to there favorite place..so that means i only have to come up with 100 bucks! =)
we go Nov 13th for our Christmas pic i cant wait!!
the only thing i hate is..this time of year always manages to go too fast! =(

Amanda said...

We need to find a way to make this time of the year DRAG by :)