February 20, 2011

Times are changing

One of the worst part for all working moms are that they have to leave their little ones all day however I have been blessed in that department.  One of my best friends watches Monkey during the day and she is an awesome mom to her little ones that I never have to worry about going to work.  We are both on the same page when it comes to time-outs, his diet, and daily activities that I couldn't of have asked for a better 2nd mom to my son.  It has been a great experience for Monkey and me. But now that his 2nd birthday is two weeks away that means preschool is 6-7 months away.  I know all moms have to face that day where there little ones goes off to some kind of school either daycare, preschool, or even kindergarten.  At least I have more than enough time to ease my way into the idea of preschool.  I have already call a couple of preschool to see if there was a waiting list and even crossed some preschools off my list just by a simple phone conversation, next month I will go and interview and take a tour of my final two preschools.

2 comments:

. said...

I hate leaving Little Bit! I wish my work had a daycare on-site! How fun looking at preschools! (and scary at the same time!)

Michelle M. said...

That is great that you are able to leave your little guy with a good friend. I hope you'll be able to find a great preschool for him. Our son loves his school, but we didn't really do a lot of looking. The school basically found us :) I'm sure he'll love it.