February 28, 2011

Monkey’s Safari Party

was a blast! Everything worked out great, we had over 30 people, everybody ate, everybody laughed it was an awesome time. I am blessed to have so many people love my son.  I wanna give a shout out to all the people who helped; my sister for helping make all the food (meatballs, eggplant pam, ziti, two cakes, pigs in the blanket, fried raviolis), my mom coming over early to help, and my 3 best friends who cleaned up almost the entire house after the party. I don’t think these 5 great people read my blog but hey you never know.

How did I do money wise?
I stayed pretty close to budget $325

How did I do time wise?
Ugh, there was so much more that I wanted to do but ran out of time, but nobody noticed what was missing so I think that’s a success


Can’t wait for next year!

2 comments:

brittany said...

im still mad/upset we missed it =(
but i know it was probably for the better with Cheye being sick..and now that i read about all the awesome food im really mad i missed out..your fried raviolis were AWESOME last time..and i love pigs in blankets..ugh..lol..
im sooo glad it turned out great though!! im still waiting to see pictures!!!!
=)

Michelle M. said...

You need to post some pics! It sounds like it was a lot of fun :)