February 12, 2011

Sneak Peak at my weekend

There really isn’t a “time frame” but I try getting things done and work around Monkey’s nap schedule

Saturday is explore the world day:  
1) We don’t eat breakfast as a family during the week so Saturday we have one big breakfast, usually my DH is in charge ;). 
2) After breakfast I like to get my food shopping done as early as possible.  Like all moms I am a better shopper by myself, alone, this way I can think. And this gives some time for daddy and son to play and bond.
3) Next we like to take a nice walk, usually my goal is to get Monkey nice and tired for his nap lol
4) While Monkey is napping I try to work out, shower, bible study
5) Once Monkey is up from his nap then it’s lunch time and off to explore the world.

Sunday is stay home and have family fun day!
1) We don’t get home from church till 11:30ish after that Monkey needs to let his crazy out to we talk a walk or go to a fast food play house.
2) Next is nap time for Monkey while I try to read the paper and work out.
3) After Monkey wakes up from his nap, it’s usually another daddy and son time while I prep for that night’s dinner.
4) Then family comes over, we play and enjoy each other’s company.
5) We end the night by watching HBO/stars/showtime series ;)

And that is my perfect weekend, lots of play and lots of love!

No comments: