January 4, 2011

Hello 2011

Here are some things that I am looking forward to in 2011

1.     Starting bible study
2.     New England Vacation in June
3.     2011 Monkey Lesson
4.     Hopefully no more diapers by the end of the year
5.     Hopefully saving some money

Good Bye 2010
Now that 2011 is here I like to look back to where I was last year and what I wanted to accomplish in 2010

Family
After church on Sundays, stay home and enjoy our house together as a family. Done-Check

Food
Eat more vegetables. In the summer I started adding spinach to our lunch sandwich and I drink a V8 a day but I still feel we could eat more vegetables.

Exercise
I did really well in this department from Jan-July but something happened in August (I don’t even know what) but I feel off schedule and never got fully back on track.  I still use the nordictrack once a week for 20 mins but that’s not enough.

1 comment:

. said...

I like your resolutions! I definitely need to work on the food and exercise one as well :)