December 29, 2010

Meal Plan for Week of 01/01-1/07

I got a dehydrator for Christmas; it’s the only thing I wanted so I can make a healthy snack for my family.  This week oranges are on sale so that will be my first victim. 

Dinner
Saturday: Over my friend’s house, I need to bring broccoli and cheese and guinness cake
Big Family Dinner Sunday: Roast with gravy, potatoes, carrots, corn, and rolls $14 serves 7
Monday: Crunchy pork chops with noodles and green beans $4 serves 2
Tuesday: Chili with corn muffins $8 serves 4
Wednesday: Left Over/Cereal Night
Thursday: Salsa Chicken and Rice with Corn and black beans $7 serves 2 1/2
Friday: Take Out

Breakfast
Saturday Morning: Pancakes
WeekDay: English Muffins/Oatmeal/Cereal

Snacks-N-Sweet
Guinness Cake
Oatmeal & Raisin cookies
Orange Chips

2 comments:

. said...

Yum! I'm so glad you post your meal plan! It gives me some good ideas for mine! :)

Matushka Anna said...

I laughed out loud at the idea of oranges being the first "victim"!