January 28, 2011

Can't wait to say goodbye to January

This month is almost over and I can't wait! I am not a fan of January.  We always have a harder time staying afloat, the gas bill and the credit card bills are higher but this year we didn’t have to dip into the savings account to pay the bills. I didn’t pay the credit cards completely off but it will have to do until we get our taxes

We have cabin fever too, it’s dark outside by the time I get home, so no late walks or kicking the ball even during the weekend I only let Monkey play an hour at a time outside, it’s just too cold. He does love the snow! The snow is about to his belly, he was trying to climb the snow bank that, he keep saying “step” “step” then he would say “stuck” “stuck” “me” “Me” “mommy out” I was cracking up. He also enjoys throwing it too. Monkey would grab the snow, run right up to you then count “2..3” finally throwing a tablespoon of snow at our legs and laughing running away.

I did have or attained a dinner party every weekend this month! Well expect for this weekend, just my brother is hopefully going to come over. I also have been having more lunch dates with a couple of friends which has been great. I feel blessed to have so many love ones in our lives that I can see so often.    

We also got a new computer this month, I just wish I had more time to play with it lol

What will February bring?

1 comment:

brittany said...

i have always enjoyed january..since its my birthday! but i sorta agree with you this year..it started off awesome..got bumpy in the middle and ended ok..hopefully feb will be better! =)