January 5, 2011

Meal Plan for week of 1/8/2011-1/14/2011

I am so happy to see chicken on sale because my whole house is fighting a cold so I desperately need to make chicken noodle soup (not to mention I am out of chicken stock).  Also last week’s family dinner got postpone to this week so it’s kinda like a free night because I already paid for it lol.

Dinner
Saturday: Chicken Noodle Soup $5.50 serves 4 plus free chicken stock!
Big Family Dinner Sunday: Roast with gravy, potatoes, carrots, corn, and rolls $14 serves 7
Monday: Sloppy Joes with Sweet Potato Fries $6 serves 3
Tuesday: Left Over/Cereal Night
Wednesday: Pasta Night with Salad $5 serves 3
Thursday: Take Out
Home Date Night Friday: Chipotle Fish Tacos with Rice and cucumber slices $10 serves 2

Breakfast
Saturday Morning: Sausage Egg Bake
WeekDay: Cranberry Orange Bread/Oatmeal/Cereal

Snacks-N-Sweet
Apple Chips (made by my new dehydrator)
Fresh strawberries

4 comments:

brittany said...

i love that you are back to doing the meal planning..it usually gives me some ideas..
now chicken is on sale this week? or did you already get hold of next weeks circular?
we need chicken so bad..i didnt realize i used the last of it last night..and like you i only buy when its 40 or 50% off.. =)

Amanda said...

It's on sale this week. I do my shopping the last day of
the sale (Saturday). It takes me a week to prepare to go food shopping lol plus I take advantage of the 4 day deals

brittany said...

i guess i must of missed it while looking..lol..ill have to really try to remember to get there before sunday!
i remember you saying that awhile that you usually go on sat..i just wanted to make sure!
thank you!! =)

Matushka Anna said...

Joyous Feastday!!!