August 8, 2011

Miss Me? I miss you too!


I am sorry for my absents, things were just a little crazy around here and when push comes to shove, blogging always takes aback sits next to sleep. 

What are some of the craziness’; getting ready for preschool, changing my meal planning from weekly to monthly, getting ready for our trip to North Carolina to visit family, rearrange my budget, spending a lot of time with family, busy quarter close at work, thredup, started Christmas shopping, and planning a baby shower for my best friends since the 4th grade.

I have also read 2 books from the America’s Cheapest Family, and because of them I am willing to try a monthly meal plan that will work for our family.  I totally recommend the books, they both were a fast easy read, but totally got my attention.

I have been so busy; I haven’t even been getting my daily swagbucks!!

2 comments:

brittany said...

Yay! your back!! =)

Janelle thegeekywife said...

I've read those books too but haven't yet implemented any of their ideas. I don't cook, so planning and shopping once a month isn't workable (at this time. Maybe one day).