August 27, 2011

Stay safe east coast

I haven't slept in over 36 hours, so please forgive me for an error and grammer, plus I'm ok my phone so I can't really pre-read before i click post. Anywho, we had plans for a few months to drive to Charolette NC this weekend. Now with the crazy weather we had to options, leave jersey asap or stay in jersey. We left asap and made it down without any problems. We took a longer route bc we drove as far as west as possiable then went south. But we r here and this area is so far west that's it's not effected by this hurricane. Strange to say that we are safer in NC than NJ. Ok this random post is longer than I wanted and I can't edit so all I wanted to say was everyone on the east coast is in my prayers and please be safe.

Ps, it took us 11 hours to drive down..Monkey only slept for 2 hours! He didn't fall alseep till after 4am then woke up at 6am!!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Glad you made it safely; although, lack of sleep is no fun. I hope you have a great time!