March 9, 2011

If my day goes perfect…….

I will get all my daily work done in the morning

Bible study during my lunch break

Work on reports in the afternoon

Talk to my BFF on the way home

Stop Home to turn on the pot of water (already filled and waiting)

Pick up Monkey

Come home finish cooking pasta (pesto pasta and salad for dinner)

Paint the letter “M” with Monkey

Give Monkey a bath

Let Monkey play while I clean out his closet

Bedtime routine with Monkey

Do one load of laundry

Clean kitchen, make meatless cowboy chili for tomorrow’s dinner

Hopefully be done at 9 to relax on the couch while making laundry soap and watching teen mom with a cup of tea

2 comments:

. said...

Just reading that made me tired! You're a busy lady :)

Amanda said...

I didn't complete my list (I never do, I just enjoy making a list). I didn't clean out Monkey's closet (it needs it tho) instead I straighten up the bathroom and took out the garbage, that’s an even trade lol