March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Monkey!

The last two years have been the best two years of my life.  You are turning into such a sweet little boy. You give the best kisses and loveable hugs and have the biggest smile.

In the past 12 months you have mastered walking, running, jumping, and kicking.  You love to say "kick" as you kick something.  We also found out this year how much you love the snow, puppies, painting and trying to sit in small boxes.  You also love to talk, you can almost repeat every word we say now, in fact you pretty much talk 24/7, this morning you sang "happy birthday" in your megaphone. You always have me laughing because when you talk; you tend to leave out the first word.  When you count you say "2..3" you never say 1 or when you are looking for your raff (giraffe) you say " R U" instead of "where are you" you also call Mickey Mouse just "mouse" now.

I can’t wait to see what adventures we will find this year, what new thing you will learn, what new things you will love. We have a lot of fun things planned this year.  I am so excited for the weather to warm up so we can use your new tricycle!

Sharing the same birthday is the greatest gift because we will always have this day together.  I know sometimes I joke how I don’t want to share but deep down inside I love it! 

We love you with our hearts and souls.
Love
daddy -n- mommy

1 comment:

. said...

So sweet! Happy birthday, Monkey! Many years!