March 15, 2011

Easy Extra Cash

With very little effort and very little time I have made an extra $25 in the two months!! All thanks to my swagbucks and ebates

Swagbucks is awesome, with just 450 bucks (which I can earn in 1 month) I get a $5 Amazon gift card. I am only on swagbucks for maybe 20-30 minutes a day, and that includes right now while I am writing this post I also am watching TV and earning bucks. 

Ebates is another great site, all you have to do it click on their store link, and they have hundreds of stores.  You get a % back from your order and every quarter they mail you a check! I usually get around $15 a quarter.

I just wanted to share my little success ;)

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I use both of those sites as well and love it! It is such an easy was to make money for things you are already doing (using the internet and shopping online).

brittany said...

i keep debating doing the whole swagbucks thing..but i may just give it a try already..
i do surveys online..i have been slacking..but last year i was getting about 10 bucks every 3 weeks!! =)

Amanda said...

If you order from Amazon you have to use swagbucks. I am trying out a used kids clothing website, if I am happy with the results I will share my experience and details.