March 31, 2011

Here is how I lost an hour last night


So I was SUPPOSE to clean my living room and basement last night right…. Instead I cleaned both bedrooms and bathrooms. Sure I always clean those room so they could have missed a week but I had to change the sheets.... if I am gonna change the sheets, I might as well dust real fast first then change the sheets, and since I see the dust on the floor, the floor needs to be vacuumed but before I vacuum I of course have to take the extra step and empty the garbage cans and before you know it I spend over an hour cleaning two bedrooms when all I wanted to do was change the sheets!

The same logic worked with the bathroom, I wanted to take a shower but before I take a shower I should just.. and since I have the toilet cleaner in my hand I should do the downstairs toilet..

The problem is I still need to clean my living room and basement since people are coming over Saturday night! I am busy tonight, so I guess that means Friday night's fish taco are postpone and I will be eating pizza while cleaning :)

No comments: