December 16, 2010

Bad Morning

DH and I had a disagreement over Monkey's behavior (we are entering into the terrible twos) this morning and I still am upset.  Every time I think about it and I get upset, I pray for support and guidance but I'm such a sensitive passionate person that it's hard for me not to think about our little fight.  The worst part is now I am at work. I just hate how we left it, I like to duke it out till it's resolve not go to work or bed then deal with it 8-10 hours later. I like to finish whatever is on my mind when it's raw and fresh.  I know this is normal and we are going to have our disagreement over Monkey, in every chapter of your life there will be drama, that's the way God wrote the book.

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

This happens to every couple. Don't stress about it, but be willing to talk to your husband about it when you get home. I hope it goes well.

Pres. Kathy said...

I agree with Michelle - we all go through this. Just be patient.

brittany said...

ugh..i hate that too..like you i like to fight to the finish and then move on..Pete usually likes to dwell on things sometimes and it gets me even more mad..whats the point? anyways..
i know yours was just left open because of time and work..i hope everything has worked itself it..and like everyone else said..your not alone..