December 14, 2010

2011 Monkey Lesson

For the past few days I have been taking a break from preparing for Christmas and working on next year’s Monkey Lesson’s.  I like to plan ahead to I can find books, stickers, craft, and toys now at the fraction of the cost. The most important part right now is picking out the “theme” and what I want to teach a two year old. We will be doing the same activities for each theme (matching, coloring, finding, outings, reading). 

January’s theme will be Snowman (clothes, snow, and cold)
February’s- Bears (Big and Small, sleeping, trees)
March’s- All about Me (Body Parts, Emotions, God Loves me)
April’s- Jesus (easter animals, flowers, church)
May’s- Farm (Farm animals, animal noises)
June’s- Cowboys (Horses, Clothes)
July’s- Noah (Animals, Rainbows, Boats)
August- Beach (Ocean, Fish, Hot)
September- Police and Fireman (Fire Safety, being safe, strangers)
October- Zoo (zoo animal, animal noises)
November- Potty Time
December- Advent/ Jesus

No comments: