December 15, 2010

What's in your Church Bag??

Help Mommas!! Monkey is getting tired and bored of his church bag,  I need some ideas or all my prayers will be "please give me strength" lol.  A small problem is Monkey isn't a really toy kid, he likes to color, explore, and move. I think his 2011 goal will be making it to the altar, he is just such a curious kid.

What I have now in my bag.....
2 Books
Small car 
Stuff animal
Easter egg (he loves putting things together and apart)

I also bring raisins and a water cup.

I'm thinking making some "lacing" animals and looking for a smaller wooden puzzle??

3 comments:

. said...

My kiddo isn't at that stage yet, but I assume that crayons and coloring books are always a good thing to have! I like your idea of a puzzle and lacing animals. :)

Crystal said...

Besides the crayons/books and the small toys we have used these things in the past…for car rides. The last one might be a little messy in church clothes…but chalk wipes off very easy with baby wipes!

1. Melissa & Doug Fishing and Bug-Catching Magnetic Game
2. Melissa & Doug Noah's Ark Shape Sorter
3. Wooden Beginner Pattern Blocks (cute one at target)
4. Any Magnetic Book (Thomas and friends has a cute one)
5. Mini Chalkboard (most comes with a small eraser also)

Amanda said...

I bought the crayola Wonder Mess markers and pad, Monkey loves them! I was able to pray Our Father without interruptions!