July 11, 2011

My Silly Son

I have two stories just from one weekend (it was one of those weekends)

First one happen at the supermarket, we were in the last aisle when he saw the restroom sign (I didn't even know he knew what it was) when he yells on top of his lung " I gotta go potty, I gotta go potty" at least 5 times I lost count...I look in my cart and see the fish, ice cream, and milk also noticing everyone else starring at me because my son needs to use the potty and I'm not doing anything about it.  So I simply told my son to just go in your pants (the looks I got!) he was wearing a diaper, he isn't even potty trained.

The second story takes place in church, nothing like a 2 year old church story.  I had to go to the bathroom so I took my son with me; he would of flipped out if I didn't. The bathroom is in another building so we walk over, I do my thing and of course he tries to go potty too (no success). We walk back to church, and the moment we walked in the church my beautiful son yells "DADDY I MADE PEE PEE" as he walks to the front of the church, where I follow behind him shaking my head no, telling everyone who is laughing, that he just sat on the potty.  and yes I said Potty not the toilet seat.


I love him

1 comment:

Matushka Anna said...

LOL! Aren't they a scream? (c;