July 13, 2011

Meal Plan week of 7/16-7/22

I had to use a lot of disciple this week, can crab meat is on sale and I wanna to try crab raviolis but it would turn out to be a $10 meal, which is ok for date night, however I already have a few expensive meals this week and there is no date night this week :(  Also Monkey and I are hanging out home next week so I have to make my big batch of meatballs and sauce, they take all day to make but they are totally yummy and I get at least 5 dinners for less than $20.

Dinner
Saturday: Chicken parmesan with Penne (total cost $7.5 serves 4)

Boy’s Night Sunday: Sweet Heat Pulled Pork Sandwich with green beans (total cost $9.5 serves 4)

Monday: Buffalo Chicken mac&cheese bake with hidden diced squash (total cost $11 serves 8)

Tuesday: Tacos with Spanish rice and green beans (total cost $5 serves 3)

ReMake Night Wednesday: Fry Mac and Cheese balls and tomato soup (total cost $2.5 serves 3)

Potty Training Thursday: Spaghetti and meatballs (total cost $5 serves 3)

Potty Training Friday: Order in Pizza ($15 serves 3)

Snack-n-Sweets
Peach Cobbler (total cost $4)
Peanuts ($1)
Fresh Fruit (Banana-Apples) $5
String Cheese $4

Breakfast&Lunch
Ricotta with berries $2
Cereal, Coffee, Juice, and Milk $5
Sandwiches, chips, V8, water for Lunch $20
Pasta, Pizza, Nuggets, Fruit, Veggies for Monkey’s Lunch $7

These entire recipes can be found on kitchen monki, you search for the recipe or just find my recipe (Amanda Ann)  expect for the fried mac-n-cheese balls and the peach cobbler, I don’t know how to make them yet lol

No comments: