April 5, 2011

Momma Tools

Since this blog was started to help me balance mom/wife/work/church/friend/family/me life I want to start a new section of this blog, Momma Tools. Momma Tools is something that helps moms balance their lives better, usually a freeish website.  I will personally test all new momma tools before giving it a seal of approval making sure that they are easy to use, really do help all mommas, and safe and secure.

I used to call these helpful items personal assistance but I wanna take it to the next level.  I want the best of the best tools to help my family that’s easy, freeish (I might pay a onetime fee but NO monthly fee), able to share with family and friends.

Right now I am researching a recipe, meal plan, and grocery list websites.  The three that I have so far are
~cozi~
~dinnertool~
~kitchenmonki~
~If you know of any please let me know and I will add it to my list~

The things that are a MUST
1) easy to add your recipe, should take around 2-3 minutes
2) able to view other recipe and bookmark it to use again and again
3) create weekly/monthly meal plans with just a click of a recipe
4) once I choose a recipe for a meal plan then those ingredients are entered into the grocery list
5) Able to print recipe and meal plan (to hang on fridge)

Also added bonus would be
A) can use on phone, either mobile view or an app
B) easily share with my family and friends


It should have a nice simple flow from start to finish and of course n no monthly fee.

No comments: