October 27, 2011

Jury Duty?

I have jury duty for the first time ever! I am having a hard time with this, I do not judge anybody period!  Who am I to say if someone is innocent or not? In my eyes everyone is innocent, that person could have a real good reason to commit t a crime.  I am not the one to judge, God is.  Now these poor people's fate is in my hands. 

Let's also not overlook that I don't like to hear disturbing details, no lie horror movies gives me nightmares.  If movie doesn’t have a happy ending, I will probably cry, followed by DH reminding me that these are actors and everybody is really ok.  But it's the grueling plot and details that get me so upset, the thought of somebody thinking of these disturbing movies (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre) just send chills up my spin.

Needless to say I have been praying for weeks that this will be better than expected.  Any tips or advice on how I can get through this with a clear conscience?

No comments: