October 14, 2011

Confession

We are suppose to pray for the ones who we dislike and love them ever more, that’s what ever Christian knows, what every priest preach on Sunday morning.  Well I am praying for my manager, I pray that she finds happiness in her life, I pray that she gets a personal life.  This way she can understand why we don’t wanna work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.  I pray that she learns to let go of the little immaterial details, there is just not enough time in the day.  We all wanna go home and spend time with her family. Don’t worry I still leave after my 8 hours, my family always comes first, work comes 6th on my list after family, church, friends, me, house lol.

For some reason I don't think this is what Fr. David means when he says pray for those who anger you.  Don't worry Father, I got the message, I really do pray for her, it's just sometimes my prays become vents too.

No comments: