October 21, 2011

Daybook: October 21, 2011

Outside my window... it’s 50 degrees outside and the sun is coming up

I am thinking... this weekend, I will have 4 little boys all day tomorrow :)

I am thankful for... it’s Friday, spending time with my nephews tomorrow, going to be a bridesmaid,

From Monkey’s lesson... he is learning about eating healthy so I am going to take that to a new level of healthy spooky eating this weekend

In the kitchen... nothing! This could be bad lol

I am wearing... brown pants with a orange sweater and one of my favorite heels…pep toe with a cow design on them   

I am creating... I know it’s early but I am creating thanksgiving plans, menu, and events.  My inlaws will be up from NC and I want to take advantage of them being here

I am going... to have a coffee date with Brittany for lunch

I am wondering… about dinner tonight and what to do with 4 boys tomorrow

I am reading... nothing!! At the moment I am putting up some fun free Halloween decorations so all my night energy is fixed on that

I am hoping and praying... all the mommas to be out there; Tiffany is due in 35 days, another friend has another 4 more months, and Matuska Anna is a few weeks pregnant.

I am looking forward to… spending the weekend with friends and family, Halloween (it’s the first time I get to see Monkey with his preschool class), meeting Tiffany’s baby, seeing who wins Sarah's blog every away she has been blogging for one year and is giving away her favorite children's book,  and my best friend just got engage so another wedding in May 2013

I am hearing... my Pandora radio Carrie Underwood station

Around the house... finish putting up Halloween decoration and carve out the pumpkin this weekend

One of my favorite things... playing with the kids outside during this glorious weather

Picutre I want to share... are from when Monkey was 7 months old, one of my favorite of him still to this day.  Oh yea, this crazy momma painted that pumpkin to match his outfit lol


1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Those are adorable photos! Enjoy the band of boys tomorrow :)