September 15, 2011

It's September 15 already!

I think there are some many things going on that I want to reflect where I am at

My Little garden: I have some cucumber. No watermelon. Few green peppers, just waiting for them to turn red. Blueberry season has been over for a few months now. LOTS of basil and parsley!  Some sage, rosemary, thyme, and lavender 

Preschool is getting better and better every day! The mornings are little sad, he still cries but the teacher says he doesn’t cry for more than a minute once I leave.  When we pick him up afterwards he is in a great mood so I think it’s working.

Potty training…. I don’t wanna talk about it lol

Frozen meals are awesome, it’s a great feeling to know dinner is already done, just need to heat it up! Also should note; if you over cook the rice, it will still taste like nasty mush when you remake it.

I am doing a baby “bee” shower for my best friend, all the preparations are coming out really nice but it has taken over my house lol

And I already started some Christmas shopping :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love taking inventory like this - it gives me a chance to reflect, make adjustments, or just be thankful. With that said, I don't want to talk potty training either!