September 30, 2011

Daybook: September 30, 2011

Outside my window... bright sunny 71 degrees day

I am thinking... everything but work :)

I am thankful for... it’s Friday and I will be spending my weekend with my friends and family and another round of teaching Monkey to ride his bike!

From Monkey’s lesson... at preschool he did nursery rhymes this week so I will follow their footsteps and work on 3 little pigs this weekend.

In the kitchen... nothing! I didn’t even pull out dinner :( also busy weekend so the kitchen will be closed…YAY…

I am wearing... brown capris and a green shirt with light cardigan and brown wedge sandals

I am creating... next month meal plan, events, and projects

I am going... out for lunch, taking a pray walk and calling my momma

I am wondering… what I will make for dinner, I’m in the mood for some shrimp/pesto/pasta

I am reading... the 19th wife STILL

I am hoping and praying... safe travels for friends that are coming to jersey, my uncle to feel better, matushka Anna on this hard day, one of my close friends lost their father this week, and my husband will not get upset with all the weekend plans.

I am looking forward to… getting out of work

I am hearing... my Pandora radio (janet Jackson station) and trying to block out my co-workers  

Around the house... I need to pull out my fall clothes and clean the fridge this weekend.

One of my favorite things... is hanging outside during this glorious weather we are having for one day this entire week lol

A few plans for the rest of the week: play date tomorrow with Brittany, bowling or movies with my family and lunch with friends after church

No comments: