June 20, 2011

Where I am at

I feel like I have been a little absent with my blog, so I wanna fill you in where I have been…

I have to throw out this week’s meal plan because I forgot about the Apostles’ Fast, lucky I have potatoes, cabbage, beans, and fish to last us a week

Monkey is talking in full sentences and it is driving me crazy, all weekend I kept asking him to stop growing because it is killing me and his response is “How Come Momma?”

I am starting to help plan a baby shower for my best friend since the 4th grade!

Dealing with a lot of family issue that I will not get into details on here

Planning our 4th annual BBQ, where we average about 50ish people for a 10 hour BBQ (starts at 2 ends around midnight)

My garden is still green and growing but no fruits are coming from it :(

Loving current book I am reading, I wish I had more time to read, its due in 2 days and I have only 100 more pages to go but with the fast I might have problems finishing

I am at work, it’s Monday morning so I don’t feel like working and I am snacking on my breakfast, naked cheerios (no sugar no milk)

No comments: