June 3, 2011

Momma Tool: Calorie Counter

I’m pretty happy with my weight (140 pounds) but my silly doctor told me that I’m close to being overweight for my height (5’3”) he asked me about my daily diet which is ok but he told me to keep an eye on my intake. We ended the conversation with, I am not worry about my weight because I’m not done having babies.   However I thought to take the doctor’s advice and count calories.   To be honest, I don’t know how much calories I intake in a day, I just try to eat lots of colors a day…does fruit loops count as color?

So I’ll be searching for the easiest and fastest calorie counter on the web and phone.  If you use any please share :)   

2 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Well, I KNOW I am overweight for my height (gulp, 5'5", 161) but it's the lowest I've been for a long time. I just try to think twice (or three times) before putting anything in my mouth and ask myself if I'm full at the dinner table. I would be interested if you find an easy, user-friendly counter that doesn't require a kitchen scale meauring in 10ths of ounces...

Melanie said...

We are about the same size Amanda. I just try to watch my portion size and run twice a week. The running has really helped take off all the pregnancy weight. Now I just need to work on the freshmen 15. I haven't had a Dr mention anything about weight yet.