June 17, 2011

Blogger Comment Problem

There has been an ongoing problem with blogger, I can't comment on most blog,  I can't even comment on my own!

Here is my comment that I want to response to my Meat Pancake post..
you just can’t to many they are very filling but so rich and creamy (from the pancake and egg) and sweet and salty (from the meat and pancake) it kinda tastes like a mcgriddle from McDonalds


Sarah from alittlebitofeverything, you son is soo cute and getting way to big, I can't believe he is 9 months old!

Matushka Anna I am skipping fruit too this weekend! and those personalized divine liturgy book for kids is such a great idea! I will be making one for Monkey in the near future!! 

Last but not least, Brittany you can come over anytime for dinner!

3 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Blogger has certainly been having some commenting issues. Here's what works for me (although it's annoying...):

When I want to comment and it says, "comment as: select profile", I select "google account". After I click "Post comment", it takes me to my blogger sign on screen. I enter my user name and password and UNCLICK "stay signed in". Then I hit enter. When it takes me back it shows up as "Matushka Anna" and then I just enter the word verification. If I don't unclick "stay signed in", then it just shows me as anonymous and keeps taking me through the sign on loop.

Does that help?

brittany said...

oooh thannk you for that..i will try doing that..i was doing just name/url for a few comments..they really need to get on and fix this already..its crazy..

Amanda said...

Thank you Matushka Anna! You are the best