May 11, 2011

Meal Plan Week of 5/14-5/20


I am going back to adding up how much each dinner cost because I am starting to spend around $95 a week, I was around $85 a week when I first started this meal plan.  My DH bought a large jar of pesto sauce, my first thought was pesto pizza, I am going to make this a fast meal and buy pizza dough already made, which is expensive I know but it's still cheaper than ordering in pizza.  Maybe we will top it with slice tomato, yum.

Dinner
Saturday: Out to steakhouse with friends ($50)
Sunday: Kansas City Style Pork Ribs with grilled corn and corn bread (serves 2 1/2 cost $4.50)
Monday: Margarita Chicken with grilled pineapple and spanish rice (serves 2 1/2 cost $4.50)
Tuesday: Ham and Potato Casserole, bummped from last week (serves 4 cost $6.50)
Wednesday: Black Bean Enchiladas with a garden salad (serves 4 cost $7.50)
Thursday: LeftOvers
Friday: Homemade Pesto Pizza with Cesar salad (serves 2 1/2 cost $5.50)

Sweet and Snacks
V8 fusion ice pops
Ice cream
Bananas and Watermelons



These entire recipes can be found on kitchen monki, you search for the recipe or just find my recipe (Amanda Ann)  You must try the margarita chicken, it's very yummy

No comments: