May 16, 2011

ALWAYS HAVE FAITH!!

We are not suppose to know all the details of what our future holds, God will show us when we are ready.  We need to have patience, we need to pray, and we need to love each other even when we are angry.

When I was younger I prayed every night to have this life, even though many people told me I couldn't, I had faith in God had better plans than those people did for me.  And it all worked out, I love me every little thing about my life. And now the God gave me glimpse of what my future can hold if I have a little more patience, prayers, and love. 

Thank you Lord for this beautiful life

2 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Yes, in the midst of everything, if you have God, you have a beautiful life. (:

Michelle M. said...

so true! Thanks for sharing this.