December 1, 2011

Random Post about nothing but life


I couldn't think of a title for this post, I just want to let you know where I am and what I have been doing.  So there no real point to this post which makes it random however I have been living life to the fullest these past two weeks so that's how I got the title to my post.  And you know what I like it. 

Ok where have I been the last two weeks: Well before Thanksgiving, I have been cooking and cleaning.  I prepared just about 99% of the meal.  After dinner I joined my sister and went out black Friday shopping. I didn't buy much; I just enjoy spending 6 hours in the freezing cold with my sister.  I am not being sarcastic either; it's rare when we can spend time together without the children, so we take advantage of it.

On black Friday during the day time hours :) we took all the children to the polar express train ride, Monkey just loved it.



The next day DH and I took Monkey to see his first movie in a theater, once again he was amazed.  Also his first time having popcorn and a sip of soda. 

Then to end a perfect weekend, my best friend Tiffany, welcomed her first child, a GIRL :) Please welcome Sophia Grace, who stole my heart the minute I held her.

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Congratulations on your friend's baby. What a sweet smile! I just adore babies :)