November 10, 2011

Working on that Spark

bMy DH came home from night school as I was emptying the dishwasher and reloading it, it was around 10pm and the kitchen was still a mess from dinner, I had a rough night with Monkey so I just started to cry a little.  We all know that cry, where you are too tired to stand but can't sit still.  He asked me what’s wrong, I told him I was tired, that I don't get to sit down till after 10 and he is just watching me clean.  I hate that.  I told him I need help with the house (saving you a lot of details, I am sure you know this argument/plea just as well as yours prayers) and the outcome is DH will now be making half to most of the dinners in our house.

I also told him that I miss him.  My DH goes to school two nights a week, thank the Lord this is his last year. I get like this ever few months while he is in school. So for now on I will be getting up at 5:30 to help make lunch with DH so we can have some one-on-one time.

I love my husband!

No comments: